Emergency Response Plans
Emergency Response Planning
- Unearth Risk provides contextualised and compliant emergency response programs, designed to meet compliance and provide actionable and clear steps to take in the event of an emergency.
- Emergency Response Plans are clear, concise and have practical information that aids and directs workers on what steps to take in an emergency.
- Unearth Risk provides Emergency Response Plans that give clear directions for staff on steps to take in the event of an emergency.
Accredited with Australian Standards 3745
- Unearth Risk’s Emergency Response Plans meet the requirements of Australian Standards 3745- Planning for Emergencies in Facilities, and include procedures that cover likely emergencies and disasters, such as fires, medical emergencies, intruders, lockdown or evacuation.
- Emergency Response Plans can be provided in various formats and are inclusive of relevant forms, checklists, contact lists and logs that Emergency Control Organisations teams need for managing facility emergencies.
Unearth Risk takes an analytical approach to inform your risk profile, seeking open and closed data sources to produce your risk profile and tell your organisation of the potential likelihood of hazards.
Unearth Risk provides a range of emergency management safety essentials, such as warden hats and vests, evacuation kits and a variety of first aid and safety essentials from leading manufacturers.
Get in touch with us today!