Policy And Framework Development
What is Business Continuity Management (BCM)
Business continuity management (BCM) is a framework for identifying an organisation’s risk of exposure to internal and external threats. Resumption of your organisation’s critical processes and functions after the occurrence of a disruptive event is essential. Risk assessment and business impact analysis (BIA) are a vital part of the business continuity management (BCM).
Using effective Frameworks
The goal of BCM is to provide a framework for your organisation to effectively respond to a disruption in service by considering how your organisation plans and prepares for:
- Business recovery;
- Contingency planning;
- Crisis management;
- Disaster recovery;
- Emergency management; and,
- Incident management.
Supporting Organisational Policy
Unearth Risk assist your organisation in developing BCM Policies and Frameworks to:
- Understanding continuity and preparedness needs
- Implement and establish controls and measures for managing your organisation’s overall business continuity risks
- Monitoring and reviewing the performance and effectiveness of the organisation through the use of a BCM Maturity Model
- Continual improvement from outcomes of Unearth Risk Maturity Model assessment
Unearth Risk provides practical and compliant support for your organisations Emergency Management Program and assists your organisation with the design, implementation and ongoing management of your emergency management needs.
Unearth Risk provides a range of emergency management safety essentials, such as warden hats and vests, evacuation kits and a variety of first aid and safety essentials from leading manufacturers.
Get in touch with us today!